color management spec

Kai-Uwe Behrmann ku.b at gmx.de
Sat May 31 12:32:14 PDT 2008

Am 30.05.08, 11:27 -0400 schrieb Alex Deucher:
> I think you may want to start with a basic app to load ICC profiles
> and properly set the LUTs per crtc using xrandr, then move onto the
> per-window stuff.  That may be part of your plan already.

What is the most easy way to get XRandr up with two monitors?
My current card is a nvidia6200, but I'd be willing to change that. The
propriarity driver is no option. Compiling nv + xorg(?) myself seems hard
eigther.

Then we could work on this part, which Tomas is not in need to handle
himself.

kind regards
Kai-Uwe Behrmann
--