Updated version numbers

Peter Hutterer peter at cs.unisa.edu.au
Wed May 28 23:32:39 PDT 2008

In light of the recently introduced dependencies, I bumped a few version
numbers.

For transparency, here are the decisions:
- xproto bumped from 7.0.12 to 7.0.13
- xextproto bumped from 7.0.2 to 7.0.3.

I consider both of these complete for now, hence the release.
tbh, as an afterthought it may have been better to bump both to 7.1 as the
introduction of GenericEvents extended the event range of core events.
Comments?
(This may in fact also justify a bump from X11.0 to X11.1 in the
open connection request.)

- inputproto bumped from 1.4.2 to 1.9.99.1, inputproto-1.x-branch created
- libX11 bumped from 1.1.4 to 1.1.99.1, libX11-1.1-branch created
- libXext bumped from 1.0.4 to 1.0.99.1, libXext-1.0-branch created
- libXi bumped from 1.1.3 to 1.1.99.1, libXi-1.1-branch created
- libxcb bumped from 1.1 to 1.1.90.

Neither of these libs is considered final yet, so I left it at a development
version numbers. I don't think much will feed into the branches but for those
having to support an LTS distribution it may be helpful. All branches have the
state before the MPX merge.

For libxcb, I don't know how the branch handling is performed there so I left
it for now.

All the dependencies to build current git master should now resolve properly.

Cheers,
  Peter