[xorg-server-1.5] build fails against mesa GIT master

Tobias Jakobi liquid.acid at gmx.net
Wed May 28 12:02:56 PDT 2008

Thanks for the info!

I was trying this setup because I currently don't want all the MPX stuff
from the previous merges (introduces too much new dependencies and
forces me to update a huge amount of packages on my system - packages
the Gentoo repo doesn't have yet). So I plan to stay on
server-1.5-branch currently.

However I need mesa GIT for working 3D acceleration on my i915 GPU. I
can't get libdrm GIT and drm module GIT to work with mesa-7.0.3 and I
don't wanna stay with the non-i915tex driver, which is horribly slow and
buggy.

Cheers,
Tobias