OT: Firefox and while(1) sync(); [was: Radeon: random bits...]

Matej Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Tue May 27 00:30:50 PDT 2008

On Mon, 26 May 2008 22:02:46 +0200, Juliusz Chroboczek scripst:
> They're using a full-fledged SQL database with strong integrity
> guarantees for my browsing *history*.  No amount of fancy blogging can
> disguise how utterly brain-damaged that is.

sqlite is not SQL database -- that's just a reality distortion field of
its author -- it is BerkeleyDB-like with some SQL sugar-coating on the
top. Do you have any problem with sendmail using BerkeleyDB?

Matej

--
The content of this message is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution 3.0 License, Some Rights Reserved.