Dual Head

Tomasz Torcz zdzichu at irc.pl
Mon May 26 23:49:59 PDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 04:59:35PM +0530, Deepak Bhatia wrote:
> As per the man page of i810 in X11, we came across the line
> "Dual Head, Clone and lid status support added by Alan Hourihane."
> The details can be found from the link
> http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/xorg/2007-January/021471.html
> We have found that Xinerama is also used for the doing dual head
> operation in X11.
> So we are not able to conclude both the above.

  Xinerama is an old way to do dual head. xrandr-1.2 is new way.
Sir, what are you trying to do? Your messages to this mailing list are
somewhat incoherent...

--
Tomasz Torcz       ,,(...) today's high-end is tomorrow's embedded processor.''
zdzichu at irc.-nie.spam-.pl                      -- Mitchell Blank on LKML