GL Visual Initialization

Ben Gamari ben at mw0.ath.cx
Mon May 26 12:06:05 PDT 2008

Correction: my debugging output was incorrect (serves me right for
trusting debug output over reading the code directly).
filterOutNativeConfigs filters out configs of my default visual, just as
the name would indicate. This makes much more sense as far as naming
consistency, however why it desirable or necessary to filter out native
configs? Wouldn't this make it impossible for the default config to be
expressed as a GLX visual?

- Ben