[RFC] Reporting of relative device events

Peter Hutterer peter at cs.unisa.edu.au
Sun May 25 22:47:31 PDT 2008

On Mon, May 26, 2008 at 07:32:06AM +0200, Simon Thum wrote:
> Peter Hutterer wrote:
>> Currently, clients expect deviceValuator events for coordinates after. We
>> can't reliably send twice the deviceValuator events w/o expecting XI 1
>> clients
>> to break.
> Just curious: Do you plan to switch to something sane for Xi2?

It's one of the many many things on my TODO list. I'd like to get the current
version out and have a look at the impact first before we start on planning
the next big things.

This is my personal schedule, you are of course free to start and post the
patches. Anything that saves me time is welcome :)

Cheers,
  Peter