pci_enable_device for pciaccess?

Dave Airlie airlied at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:04:51 PDT 2008

Okay I've been playing with getting posting working again in master,

I can make it work on Linux if I use the OS to enable the device in
/sys before trying to POST it.

However I really think this should be pciaccess functionality, so I'd
like to add a pci_enable_device function to libpciaccess and call it
from the server before trying to POST secondary cards.

Long term the posting should be done before X starts but I want to fix
the regression for Fedora.

the other option is to haxor the int10 module to do this on Linux, but
I'd rather expand pciaccess.

Dave.