sharevts and novtswitch

Martin Metzker martinmetzker at gmx.net
Wed May 14 03:24:49 PDT 2008

The version of my Xorg? Well, it's sort of hard to tell for me, because I use Gentoo, so I never installed a certain Xorg version just a lot of packages. But, since your problem talks about server 1.5, I can be fairly sure my Xorg is not that recent. I'm using xorg-server-1.3.0 and from what I can tell I should be on Xorg 7.2.

Martin