help with X11/keysymdef.h

nidujay nidujay at gmail.com
Sun May 11 15:39:21 PDT 2008

Hi again,

Are values between 0x20000000 - 0x2fffffff allowed in keysymdef.h?
(We're hoping to use numbers in the range 0x20000d80 to 0x20000dff).

I realise that proto.pdf specifies bit 29 is used to indicate vendor
specific defines. Still I want to verify that the range we've selected
is legal.

Thanks
Dushara