Intel driver: increasing the maximum Xv image size

Barry Scott barry.scott at onelan.co.uk
Wed May 7 10:44:50 PDT 2008

Nicolas George wrote:
> L'octidi 18 germinal, an CCXVI, Nicolas George a écrit :
>
>> I was wondering what would happen if I tried to increase IMAGE_MAX_HEIGHT
>> from 1088 to 1200.
>>

> Since nobody told me I would be doing something stupid, I went reckless and
> tried, and it seems to work perfectly.

I don't think this is required as 1088 is the highest movie size that
will be seen.
(Ignoring the suport HD stuff that Hollywood is talking about).
Are you increasing this to support 1920x1200 screens? If so I think this
is not
needed, doesn't XV scale from the XV buffer to the rect on the drawable you
give it?

Barry