Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01

Jelle de Jong jelledejong at powercraft.nl
Thu May 1 03:35:34 PDT 2008

Dan Nicholson wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 24, 2008 at 10:10 AM, Jelle de Jong
> <jelledejong at powercraft.nl> wrote:
>> Jelle de Jong wrote:
>>  >
>>  > I did some testing, I have attaced a archive with the evtest xorg.conf
>>  > xorg.logs and a part of a trace.
>>  >
>>  > If somebody can help me get the device working with a non crashing xorg,
>>  > this would be great.
>>
>>  No response so far :-S did I provided the incorrect information? wrong
>>  questioning?
>>
>>  Help is really appreciated, it would be great to get this device working
>
> I can't say this will help too much, but it would be preferable if the
> attachment wasn't in a compressed archive. It just makes extra work
> for people to see the information. That's part of the reason that
> Peter suggested that you open a bug and attach all the logs there. But
> if you can manage to attach the files to an email uncompressed without
> exceeding the size limit, that would help get people looking at the
> problem.

I attached the testing files: If somebody can take a look at them this
will be greatly appreciated:

I got some more test files if, I need to make a bug report please
provide me with the link and a subject that I must use:

Bluetooth - Bluetake Presenter BTU-01.txt http://pastebin.ca/1003776
evtest-log.txt http://pastebin.ca/1003775
xorg-log-crash.txt http://pastebin.ca/1003774
xorg.conf http://pastebin.ca/1003772