2nd xv adaptor

Daniel Kasak dan at entropy.homelinux.org
Wed Mar 26 21:47:48 PDT 2008

I've now got a 2nd xv adaptor - textured video. Cool. How do I use it?

I don't see any obvious way of making gstreamer use it. gstreamer would
be my preference, but it looks like it's either the default adaptor, or
software.

xine also doesn't present any obvious way of selecting adaptors. Neither
does mplayer.

Is there a simple way of moving my textured video adaptor to the default
position?

I've got a Radeon X700 Mobility, with xf86-video-ati from git.

Thanks for adding textured video, by the way :)

Dan