About variable "IOPortBase"

belcon zhao belcon.zhao at siliconmotion.com.cn
Wed Mar 26 20:36:32 PDT 2008

Hi,

Sorry if I make you confused.
I got a graphic chip which support standard VGA registers. Debian can
use it normally. I mean Xorg server.

Now I want to compile a new Xorg server ( I didn't make any changes to
the source code), but I just found that it failed.
Souce code is from Debian website. So I think that I just
need ./configure && make and it should be almost same as the default one
which can work with my graphic chip.