Google Summer of Code 2008, Call for Mentors

Jeremy Huddleston jeremyhu at berkeley.edu
Sun Mar 23 10:17:19 PDT 2008

Hi Marc,

I'd be willing to mentor someone who wants to work on Mac OSX or
rootless related issues.  I'm currently a graduate student at UC
Berkeley in Computer Science Education with an emphasis in New Media.
I have about 8 years of teaching experience, but only about 3 months
experience working on X11.  This X11 work has been restricted to OS-X
issues (hence why I don't think I'd feel comfortable mentoring someone
working outside of Xquartz because I don't know too much about that
code).

--Jeremy