is there an upcoming release for xf86-input-evdev?

eGore eGore at gmx.de
Sat Mar 22 09:23:58 PDT 2008

I want ask for a release, too. At least I'm no the only one seeing the "right click --> crash xserver" bug. If there's no release I'll switch to git...

-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 19:56:54 -0700
> Von: "David Sharp" <whereami at gmail.com>
> An: "Discuss issues related to the xorg tree" <xorg at lists.freedesktop.org>
> Betreff: is there an upcoming release for xf86-input-evdev?

> Conspicuously absent from Ajax's release announcements today was
> xf86-input-evdev. 1.2.0 was released in November, and I think a number
> of important bugs have been fixed (notably for me, the "right click
> --> crash xserver" bug, for one). I was just wanted to confirm that a
> release is planned for 7.4.
>
> d#

Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free