Native win32 port of libX11 using MinGW - help pls

Jeetu Golani jeetu.golani at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 13:27:37 PDT 2008

Hey guys,

Just found this :

 http://www.labf.com/xdk/port.html

It's a company that had an Xlib native port for windows.......it's
closed source binary though...I think X falls under the MIT license
right?? am not sure if the license allows them to close it or
not....just curious.

Anyways I don't want to use a closed library....also would like this
to be available to all in source form.....well at least I know once
again that it can be done and has been done.

Bye for now