Native win32 port of libX11 using MinGW - help pls

Glynn Clements glynn at gclements.plus.com
Thu Mar 13 01:19:32 PDT 2008

Jeetu Golani wrote:

> I'd sent this mail earlier but I don't know if it made it to the list
> - am new to this list and i haven't received a copy of the mail i sent
> earlier - maybe moderated? if it's gone thru I apologize for this
> duplicate mail

Your original message was sent to the list. The list isn't moderated.

It's optional whether you receive copies of your own posts. If your
options are such that you don't receive copies, you can change it as
follows:

1. Go to:

2. Enter your email address in the field at the bottom where it says:

	To unsubscribe from xorg, get a password reminder, or change
	your subscription options enter your subscription email
	address:

and click on the "Unsubscribe or edit options" button.

3. Enter your password in the top field and click on the "Log in"
button.

4. Set the "Receive your own posts to the list?" option to "Yes", then
click the "Submit My Changes" button at the bottom of the page.