xrx-1.0.2 compilation failure

Michael Verret michael.verret at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 11:30:43 PDT 2008

> It doesn't exactly correspond to modules/tarballs, though. Probably
> someone should keep the Releases/ModuleVersions page updated. For
> instance, xkbdata is listed at version 1.0.1 for Xorg 7.2 and 7.3, but
> it was deprecated in 7.2 and not released as part of either.
>
> --
> Dan

Things like this make it hard to follow what's what. Try as I may with
all of the above you mentioned not one of them seems to included
everything. http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.4 does not list
deprecated modules,
http://xorg.freedesktop.org/wiki/ModuleDescriptions is not updated and
http://cgit.freedesktop.org/xorg/doc/xorg-docs/tree/MAINTAINERS is
missing info for modules such as "xrx".

I am very, very humbly asking for a up-to-date master list of what
state the modules are in. I'll gladly maintain this list if I can be
informed of changes. I have helped with updating
http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.4 but I now feel not informed enough
to continue, for example I saw that xrx was recently updated yet it is
deprecated?

Michael