XvMC and Intel G33

Zhenyu Wang zhenyu.z.wang at intel.com
Sun Jun 29 19:07:59 PDT 2008

On 2008.06.29 17:58:12 +0200, Tore Anderson wrote:
> > Does your log have a line like "[XvMC] i915_xvmc driver initialized"?
>
> No, nothing like that as far as I can see.  I'm attaching the complete
> contents of /var/log/Xorg.0.log now, maybe you can spot something out of the
> ordinary?

Texture video failed to be setup on your side, current i915 xvmc driver
must need texture video xv adaptor to be initialized. From code, texture
video can't be working with <16 depth and virtual size larger than 2048
on 915-ish(so does G33). How about your xorg.conf setting?

--
Open Source Technology Center, Intel ltd.

$gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 4D781827