[ANNOUNCE] pixman release 0.11.6 now available

Julien Cristau jcristau at debian.org
Wed Jun 25 11:39:52 PDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 25, 2008 at 15:08:50 +0200, Soeren Sandmann wrote:

> A new pixman release 0.11.6 is now available. This is a development
> release leading up to a stable 0.12.0 release.

Hi Soeren,

tha pixman_region_append, pixman_region_empty and pixman_region_validate
functions and their region32 friends are marked PIXMAN_EXPORT, but don't
appear in pixman.h, can you clarify if this is intended?
The same applies to pixman_region32_set_static_pointers, but given the
comment on top of the pixman_region_set_static_pointers declaration in
pixman.h I assume this one is intentional.

Thanks,
Julien