Opera and EXA: ``X Shared memory extension is not available''

Arkadiusz Miskiewicz arekm at maven.pl
Tue Jun 24 09:34:57 PDT 2008

On Tuesday 24 June 2008, Otto Solares wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 24, 2008 at 09:56:56AM +0200, Arkadiusz Miskiewicz wrote:
> > Just note that there is no way to track on what is happening with the bug
> > report and in most cases no one will contact you or tell you that the bug
> > is fixed ;-)
>
> Untrue, first you can always track your bug report and any change in
> the bug status or if additional data is presented _YOU_are_ notified.
>
> I have made some bug reports, just wondering if I am missing something?

Hm, weird. Never got any email notification (bugs reported > 1 year ago).
Maybe the bugs weren't processed or the system was changed in meantime.

bugs.opera.com interface still says "Opera's bug-tracking system is available
to Opera employees and business partners working on customer projects." so I
guess normal users aren't allowed to track own bugs via it.

--
Arkadiusz Miśkiewicz        PLD/Linux Team