Opera and EXA: ``X Shared memory extension is not available''

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Mon Jun 23 12:00:59 PDT 2008

> (Who is looking forward to some other web browser becoming usable, so
> he can get rid of the one piece of proprietary software he's using. Fonts
> don't count, they're not software.)

Sorry to reply to self.

It's been pointed out to me (by private mail) that this might appear
as an anti-Opera troll.  On the contrary, I think it does great credit
to the Opera crowd that they've managed to get a GNU Manifesto-waving
Free Software fanatic such as me to use their proprietary software.

                                        Juliusz