Opera and EXA: ``X Shared memory extension is not available''

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Jun 22 18:54:05 PDT 2008

Thanks for the info, Keith and Michel.  That's exactly what I need to
file a bug report with the Opera crowd.  (Since your reply went to
a public mailing list, I'm assuming I'm allowed to cite you.)

> If Opera requires this to work, it shouldn't be that hard to turn on
> again.

Just to set the record straight -- Opera works fine, it just complains
at start-up.  Since I don't have the sources, I cannot check what exactly
is being disabled.

I'll summarise the info the two of you (K and M) have given me, which
I'll send to Opera.  Let's see what they have to say.

                                        Juliusz