Opera and EXA: ``X Shared memory extension is not available''

Juliusz Chroboczek Juliusz.Chroboczek at pps.jussieu.fr
Sun Jun 22 17:17:37 PDT 2008

> It looks like EXA disables shared pixmaps on purpose:

It looks like you agree with Mark Vojkovich on this point, then.
I don't claim I understand the issue, but I'm more than willing to
trust the two of you.

> Opera shouldn't be complaining about their absence.

So are you positive nothing else is weird about MIT-SHM and EXA?
I need this confirmation before I file a bug against Opera.  (You
don't fool with Norwegians just like that, they're a tough bunch.
They eat Moose for breakfast.)

                                        Juliusz