yet another xorg build problem

Dan Nicholson dbn.lists at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 10:43:14 PDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 19, 2008 at 10:26 AM, Chuck Robey <chuckr at telenix.org> wrote:

> If you want me to activate drm in the mesa build, I got mesa to build via
> autogen.sh.  I didn't see any configure generated from mesa's autogen, so if you
> know the right way to prod mesa into building for drm, I'd appreciate a hint.

autogen.sh just generates and runs configure. What arch is this? The
configure script currently guesses the default driver to use. Right
now, I think Linux and FreeBSD get DRI and everyone else gets xlib. To
override it, use --with-driver=dri. There is a summary output at the
end of mesa's configure, so if you have the build log available, it
should tell you what driver you used.

--
Dan