Independent Multimonitor Mode in X11R7.3

Deepak Bhatia deepak.bhatia at nechclst.in
Fri Jun 13 04:59:58 PDT 2008

Dear All,

We have the laptops of HP nx6120 and additional monitor of HP LI1706.

The below link doesn't specifically tells about clone/expand/independent
modes of the dual head.

The HP laptop has the following chipset Intel 915GM/GMS,910GML Express
Chipset.

I want to request if somebody has written a successful xorg.conf or used
xrandr1.2 suitably to get clone/expand/independent.

Best Regards

Deepak Bhatia