Wrapping up 7.4 (finally)

Wed Jun 11 14:26:12 PDT 2008

Adam Jackson wrote:
> After that, it's just about publishing the module list and sending
> release announcements.

Michael Verret & I have been trying to keep the new modules list on
http://www.x.org/wiki/Releases/7.4 up to date.   If anyone has released
a new version they think should be in 7.4, it would be good to make sure
it's there.

So far, there's only a couple module releases I've been purposely
excluding - I assumed xproto-7.0.13 & xextproto-7.0.3 were 7.5 bound
with the MPX changes, so didn't list them.

We've also sort of assumed new modules like radeonhd were part of the
X11 katamaris now, though we've not really had a process for deciding
what to add or delete (we'd also talked in the past about dropping some,
but haven't done so - maybe something to work out for 7.5?).

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com