FW: Dual Head

Daniel Stone daniel at fooishbar.org
Mon Jun 2 05:18:00 PDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 02, 2008 at 05:29:15PM +0530, Deepak Bhatia wrote:
> We have tried the same with X11R7.1 but dual head display is not
> possible. Also expansion is not possible when turn on the xinerama
> option.

Please upgrade to X11R7.3 and follow the documentation at
intellinuxgraphics.org.  Quite a lot of detailed documentation can be
found by googling for 'intel dual head' and so on.  Please expend a
little bit of your time searching for the answer with 7.3, so we don't
have to spend our time explaining what is already very well documented
elsewhere.