Automagically populated list of videomodes.

Wolfgang Draxinger wdraxinger at darkstargames.de
Sat Jul 19 07:05:08 PDT 2008

Am Dienstag, 15. Juli 2008 schrieb Adam Jackson:

> This is almost certainly not what you want.  The Modes list is a
> space-separated list of strings, what you've written here is a
> single string with a bunch of spaces in it.
>
> You probably meant:
>
> Modes "1400x1050" "1280x1024" "1024x768"

Yes, the previously wrong line was, due to Copy&Paste from the
MetaModes, which _are_ in this format.

I changed it into the correct form, but still: No change. It's even
worse on my desktop system. On this I've configured only one
mode: "1920x1200", yet I got a fully populated list of modes.

That's really annoying.

Wolfgang