Wiki doc question

Mon Jul 7 09:04:24 PDT 2008

Chuck Robey wrote:
> I am reading (again) the Xorg Wiki docs on Xinput ... I was noticing some parts
> that have been localized to be Linux-only, gratuitously, no possible reason for
> it.  Is that the policy?  Or is it an error that could be fixed?

Sounds like an error to me, since I'd certainly be one of the first to squawk
about Linux-only policies - most Linux-only things I've found are simply
mistakes by people without experience on other OS'es who don't know that
Linux is different or what to put for non-Linux-OS'es.

In the input area, anything about evdev makes sense to be Linux-only, but that's
the only real Linux-only input thing I know of.

	-Alan Coopersmith-           alan.coopersmith at sun.com