A working set of libdrm, mesa and xorg-server?

Michael Verret michael.verret at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 05:48:00 PDT 2008

Hi,

I've been working away at getting the latest or a very recent
combination of a working set of libdrm, mesa and xorg-server from GIT
to compile but I keep running into a roadblock. I either get stopped
at mesa, mesa/progs/demos (I would like to have at the least
mesa/progs/demos/gears) or xserver when one of them halts compiling at
a fatal error. To rule out that it is an error on my part that I have
not correctly prepared my system with a good set of supporting libs &
apps can someone please list a set of libdrm, mesa and xorg-server GIT
commits known to play nicely? A set of tarballs would be even sweeter
working for me in regards to a near xorg-7.4.

Thanks in advance!
 Michael