Call for community testers for intel driver

Chris Pemberton cjpembo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 20:39:21 PST 2008

Jin, Gordon wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> We Intel Graphics driver team would like to make closer relationship
> with community users and calling for interested users (including OSV
> engineers) to join a new community testing program.
>

> So if you would like to make contribution, welcome to register the
> membership by sending the below information to me by email:
> - Chipset (e.g. 855GM, 915G, G35, ...)
> - Machine model, laptop/desktop
> - Monitor model (including TV), connection type used (VGA, DVI, HDMI,
> S-video, component ...)
> - Driver version
> - OS
> - Any other hardware accessories, e.g. SDVO card model or TV cables.

Laptop:
945GM
Lenovo 3000 N100
1280x800 LVDS
VGA port and standard multisync monitor
S-Video
Ubuntu 7.10

Desktop:
I have a brand spanking new Intel DG33TL MB with on-board graphics; but
I've added a nVidia pci-e card to make my life "much" easier.  Is there
some way I can help without removing the nVidia card?
Specs:  http://www.intel.com/products/motherboard/DG33TL/index.htm

Keep up the great work.

Chris