Call for community testers for intel driver

Russell Sears sears at cs.berkeley.edu
Thu Jan 17 16:43:23 PST 2008

Oops, forgot this part:

- Chipset (e.g. 855GM, 915G, G35, ...)
i965

- Machine model, laptop/desktop
thinkpad x61 tablet, (laptop)

- Monitor model (including TV), connection type used (VGA, DVI, HDMI,
S-video, component ...)
Varies; VGA.

- Driver version
Intel Git + Ubuntu Gutsy's xorg.

- OS
Ubuntu Gutsy

- Any other hardware accessories, e.g. SDVO card model or TV cables.
None.

Keep up the good work, guys!  I think this is a great idea.

-Rusty