[prototype-PATCH] Change CARDXX and INTXX defines to use stdint.h

Maarten Maathuis madman2003 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 12:57:13 PST 2008

An inconsistent CARD32 has been bothering me for some time (for printf
alike functions you get warnings on some arches), so i propose
switching the defines to using stdint. I have a few questions though:

1: What is the purpose of UNSIGNEDBITFIELDS?
2: What is the purpose of B32 and B16?

I attached a patch against x11proto, which i used on my x86_64 system
to compile the xserver with (i did not recompile anything for testing
ABI compatibility).

What do other people have to say about this?

Sincerely,

Maarten Maathuis.