[vtwm-hackers] TWM: truetype support (now for VTWM -- finished!)

Eeri Kask Eeri.Kask at inf.tu-dresden.de
Sun Jan 13 06:30:22 PST 2008

Eeri Kask wrote:
> Hello vtwm users,
>
> This is the latest patchset, 0-8:
>
>     http://web.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ek1/vtwm-5.4.7-diff0-8.tar
>     http://web.inf.tu-dresden.de/~ek1/VTWM-Tweaked.sh

Hello,

Hereby I believe I am done with Xft and SloppyFocus work for vtwm, the
recent patchset is attached or can be downloaded from the site above.

Callum, may I kindly give this pack into your hands to overlook and sort
out what out of all this is maybe generally useful and then can be
included into official vtwm.  :-)

(I am very interested in continuingly searching for bugs et cetera in
these patches should there some appear, so please everyone don't
hesitate in reporting.)

In recent time I couldn't find any SloppyFocus-related bugs which aren't
actually iconmanager or other issues, so I did only a minor polish and
now let it be so.

Attached is also a RandomNotes file I yesterday past midnight
sporadically quickly wrote off the top of the head including what I have
effectively done regarding vtwm so far all in all.

Remaining is the man page to be updated according to what is new (and
survives peer review), but I need few days timeout for being lazy first.

As usual, apply these patches against vanilla vtwm-5.4.7.tar.gz or run
VTWM-Tweaked.sh as here attached (rplay-sound support gets disabled!).

Have fun,

    Eeri Kask