I965 Chipset

Mark Tulewicz MTulewicz at itsgames.com
Tue Jan 8 07:29:50 PST 2008

Sorry, I was't sure exactly who controls the driver development.

Basically, I when I do the commands to compile and link shaders, I never actually get back a program code, its always returning 0. (Invalid shader)  So then I tried to use cg to see if maybe it could use shaders.  I get back an error saying "vp3 not supported", then i tried using shader model 1, and I get the error "generic is not supported".

As for the lighting, my entire scene looks washed out all the time.  Its almost like lights are being added after the texture component instead of beforehand.  So when a scene is fully lit, everything is almost completely white, instead of being full lit (at full texture brightness).

Thank you for your help!

Mark