radeon textured video

Андрей Рандрианасулу randrianasulu at mail.ru
Fri Jan 4 11:07:17 PST 2008

Hi, all!

I'm trying to port textured video from Kdrive to standard xf86-video-ati driver.

for me (radeon rv280 agp ) Xati from server-1.4-branch work, while Xati from git doesn't (at least xvideo). So, i have working reference, thanks for Eric Anholt.

step 1 - just add dummy adaptor. (working xvinfo)
step 2 - add actual RadeonPutImagetextured() function

so far i'm only at step 1. xvinfo give me right information about newly added adaptor.
patch attached.

This is correct way for doing this?

(warning! it will CRASH if you trying to use first adaptor!!!)