how to debug X/mouse events [WAS: mouse/keyboard not responding under Xorg]

michael cs at networkingnewsletter.org.uk
Fri Jan 4 03:48:44 PST 2008

I've not had a reply re my problem with an unresponsive mouse/
keyboard (see below for details) so was wondering if there's a
pointer to debugging X that may help? When the kyb "freezes" it is
still alive since /dev/input/... shows characters (not sure how to do
similar for mouse clicks)

thanks, michael

Begin forwarded message: