getting mouse working with evdev

Martin Olsson mnemo at minimum.se
Thu Jan 3 15:01:40 PST 2008

With the Ubuntu default config I get a very laggy mousedown event
(basically when I quickly select a certain square on the desktop the
actual selection box created is smaller than expected.

I always switch the Ubuntu default config over to this config, which works
great on all machines I've tried:

Section "InputDevice"
     Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
     Driver          "evdev"
     Option          "Device" "/dev/input/mice"
EndSection

       Martin