Hardware overlay on G965

Eugene roginovicci at nm.ru
Fri Feb 29 16:01:56 PST 2008

Great news Max!

I am new with intel video at my toshiba sattelite L40-14F laptop, and watching
video I saw some kind of horizontal scratch. I was thinking that's mplayer's
fault. Now I see what was wrong. Thank you for the patch! It seems overlay is
working well now.

p.s. Could you please in future place patches as an attachments for a such
dummie users like me. It takes some time to format the patch because original
formatting was lost in body of message. Thank you!

My best wishes, Eugene.