Moving mouse pointer while keeping the button state (C++)

Eugenio Rustico jfrusciante at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 29 12:46:35 PST 2008

Got it. I thought -lXext was enough.

Man... I don't say here what part of my body you just saved with your
tips 'cause we're in a public list :) In a word: THANKS! It works
perfectly, even across different windows.

Anyway... I think this library is too little documented; there are too
few examples and googling "xtest" doesn't help if you don't add
"extension", because of the thousands of other things with the same
name. Including the "-Xtst" stuff: it's not mentioned even in the
official pdf about this extension.