Moving mouse pointer while keeping the button state (C++)

Eugenio Rustico jfrusciante at tiscali.it
Fri Feb 29 12:29:24 PST 2008

I'm trying to following your suggestion, but:

---
layers.o: In function `mousePress(bool)':
/home/eu/everscreen/everscreen/layers.cpp:338: undefined reference
to `XTestFakeButtonEvent'
layers.o: In function `mouseMove(unsigned int, unsigned int, bool)'
:
/home/eu/everscreen/everscreen/layers.cpp:303: undefined reference
to `XTestFakeMotionEvent'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
mak
e: *** [everscreen] Error 1
---

I have /usr/include/X11/extensions/XTest.h, the compilers finds it,
and in layers.cpp I wrote:

--
#ifdef __cplusplus
extern "C" {
#include <X11/extensions/XTest.h>
#ifdef __cplusplus
}
#endif
--

I'm using other C libraries in my C++ project and it works... Any idea?

I know I miss something stupid... I'm sorry if this kind of question
is not strictly xorg related, but it's a so simple error that I
thought I could be related to my libraries... ?

  Eugenio