Hardware overlay on G965

Thomas Fritzsche tf at noto.de
Mon Feb 25 22:12:10 PST 2008

Hi Maxim,

your patch is for the latest git version of the driver?
I consider to use this to patch the old 2.1.1 (current Ubuntu)
version. On a first glance it looks ok, but do you see any issues
backporting this?

Also I wonder you just deleted:
-    /* No overlay scaler on the 965. */

Do you have a clue why this comment was in the original driver?

Thanks for your patch.
Cheers,
 Thomas