Suggestions for properly abstracting multiple screens.

JoJo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 20:38:15 PST 2008

dude if I could afford to donate 1 board to you,
I could probably also afford to put in another gfx card and run 2 x.org.

probably AMD could donate one of those (<$70) RS690 boards to your team,
(or SUSE could lend you one of their earlier experimental boards)

also, you keep writing code for discrete gfx cards, but the
technological leaders,
are going in for integrated GFX, does that bother you? irrelevance.

I can understand, its a very fun project for you guys ;-)
Looks like vgaArbitrator will only handle the discrete gfx card scenario.
It seems unstated policy for x.org, that multiseat will be supported
only on discrete gfx.

-JoJo