Radeon R5xx 3D programming guide

Zoltan Boszormenyi zboszor at dunaweb.hu
Sat Feb 23 01:16:52 PST 2008

Hi,

thanks to AMD for making it available, and to you in taking part of it.
My next videocard purchase will be an AMD again after my current X700.

BTW, this is the most encouraging introduction:
"The R5xx family builds on the R3xx architecture. As such, much of
 this guide is applicable to R3xx and R4xx chips as well with some caveats.
 Where applicable, generational differences are noted."

I hope it gives the ATI developers the needed info to match or
even surpass the fglrx performance.

Best regards,
Zoltán Böszörményi