DRI2 committed

Tiago Vignatti vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br
Thu Feb 21 10:38:14 PST 2008

Dan Nicholson escreveu:
> On Thu, Feb 21, 2008 at 9:33 AM, Tiago Vignatti <vignatti at c3sl.ufpr.br> wrote:
>>  Also, with DRI2 we have to explicit pass --disable-dri2 flag to autoconf
>>  because Xorg uses dri_sarea.h which is external to X server (from mesa).
>>  Is this good enough?
>
> Update mesa. ajax added dri_sarea.h to the installation a couple days ago.

Exactly.

With DRI we can build the Xorg without pass the source of mesa and the
DRI extension is built. With DRI2 this is not true and mesa becomes a
dependency to Xorg.

(Anyway, it doesn't make sense to build Xorg with DRI{,2} extension but
without mesa. So forget it all. It's just a matter to set --disable-dri2
flag)

Thank you,

--
Tiago Vignatti
C3SL - Centro de Computação Científica e Software Livre