State of X - Google Tech Talk

JoJo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 22:53:05 PST 2008

If you guys want to increase X awareness, participate in the discussions here
http://books.slashdot.org/books/08/02/13/1537241.shtml

(the flames are better ;-) , oops almost misspelled "guys" there)

I remember Chris Tyler stopped supporting users & wrote this book
instead, ..sweet.
(now the wait begins, for torrent links)

-JoJo