State of X - Google Tech Talk

JoJo jojo onetwojojo at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 20:33:33 PST 2008

That was ..umm quite interesting,

Keith Packard was impressive, at the same time, it was quite light on X,
perhaps they should forget that they are presenting to the audience sitting
in front of them,
and think about us, who watch it on the internet. Wish the next time he
decides to speak,
he goes in all the gory details of X innards.

also do these folks make the PPT available somewhere to download.

and what was that in the background on the monitors to the left of the
presentation? I had a hard time ignoring that (and Bart) while listening to
the presentation.

Is there another occasion coming up soon, for Keith Packard to speak on?
If so perhaps he could ask for suggestions (on this mailing list) on what
topics we all would like him to discuss,
(to make it more useful...to us that is)

-JoJo