Fwd: Second monitor blank with radeon, works with vesa

Ritesh Sood riteshsood at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 20:07:54 PST 2008

Thanks for your help, Alex.
I've experimented with xrandr, but the VGA monitor stubbornly refuses to
light up.
Since I use startx, ending the KDE session and going to console brings it up
though.
Attached is the ouput from xrandr --prop
If you can give me some more tips, that would be helpful.
A command to give to xrandr, perhaps?

Thanks again,
Ritesh